28 October 2010

A bit scared...

Went to the doctor on Monday morning to follow up on the spotting I'd experienced over the weekend. Turned out everything was fine. Heartbeat good and baby measured another two days ahead of where it was last week, and I got to see it wiggle its wee arms for a second or two.

And, better yet, the spotting had stopped. Petered out by Monday afternoon, and nothing Tuesday or Wednesday.

Until this morning, when I woke up to go to the bathroom an hour before my alarm was to go off and found that I was, not spotting, but bleeding. Oh God.

So I'm on my way to my doctor's office. They don't open until 9, but I plan to call them from their parking lot and see if they can see me. I'm cramping just a little bit off and on.

I hope this is not what I fear it is. Thoughts and prayer would be appreciated. I'll keep you posted.

5 comments:

  1. I'm thinking of you dear! Please let us know ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hunni, I'm thinking of you! Hope everything is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you as well, please keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thanks so much, you guys! Turns out, everything is okay... I just updated... see above. Whew!

    ReplyDelete