30 March 2011

Triple Thumbs Up!

Yay!
Yay!
Yay!

This morning's weekly OB appointment (31 weeks) went really well; in fact, it was the most encouraging one I've had in a while. Have I mentioned that I <3 my doctors? I bumped into all three of them today, and they all said hi and chatted for a minute. My case must be some bit of a topic of conversation because they instantly remembered me, LOL. I seem to be that way with medical staff; I have to go to them frequently enough that I become a household name. Dismaying but comforting at the same time.

So here's the good news:

#1. My cervix measures the same as last time, no further dilation - woo hoo!

#2. I passed the 3-hour glucose test - thank you! thank you!

#3. I can go to my work shower tomorrow - hooray! hooray! hooray!

and an anticlimactic #4. I didn't miss the UPS truck... I'm expecting a t-shirt from Cafe Press that I was hoping to wear to the shower tomorrow, and was worried that it would come during the time I had to leave home for the appointment. But there was no yellow sticky on the door, and online it still says that the package is "out for delivery," so I just have to wait for it to arrive...

Is it nap time yet? All that excitement this morning is making me sleepy...

3 comments:

  1. Yay! That's awesome news!! Have fun at your shower tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad the baby is still cookin in there! Have a blast at your shower!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! The shower was really fun... great to see everyone at work. While I don't miss working, I do miss my friends there, so it was nice to have a chance to reconnect!

    ReplyDelete