11 September 2010

Technical Difficulties... gah!

It appears that my free blogger design theme has disappeared, making my blog look all wonky. So please give me a moment to go fix this mess! :sigh:

Coming up... The Cycle of Life (or, My Week in Review).

Please stay tuned... and while you wait, here's a random clip from one of my favorite movies of all time (sorry, I tried to find the clip where they're in the elevator listening to the Muzak version of the "Girl from Ipanema", but apparently it's not YouTube worthy, psh!). I swear I had to point out that there was "lots of space in this mall" every time my mom and I went shopping as a kid... probably drove her nuts, but I suppose I felt it was my Mission from God to inform her of this fact.


Edit: And... we're back! Apparently Leelou Blogs had too many images on Photobucket so they switched to a new server while I was away --- and I almost missed the deadline for reformatting... whew!). More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment