03 September 2010

A great way to start the long weekend...

A brief update: I got a call from my gynecologist's office yesterday evening with my CD3 blood work results. Everything's normal!!! I was elated to hear the news... it's really taken a weight off my shoulders, as I was freaked out and afraid to test and get bad news. I asked for the numbers breakdown, and this is what I got:

FSH: 6.4
LH: 6.7
Thyroid: 1.480
Prolactin: 16

From what I've read, those are pretty darn good numbers (I'm especially excited about the low FSH number). I know those numbers may not mean much to many; I promise to start up a glossary soon!

In the meantime, DH and I are off to visit his mom and grandparents for the long weekend (which also happens to be "fertile time"... AWKWARD). Wish us luck, and Happy Labor Day!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! That's great news! Have fun trying to "have fun" this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mel! Hope you have a great weekend as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Now go enjoy the long weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete