08 November 2010

NT scan tomorrow

Not much to report for this week, thankfully! Spotting has taken a hiatus (hopefully a long one), and I essentially just spent the week battling with food. Most of the time, the food won. I see food I like, and then it tastes great while I eat, but then somehow something goes wrong. Indigestion, headaches, sometimes nausea (though I'll admit nausea attacks are fewer and farther between). Pizza and Egg McMuffins are my BFFs right now. Luckily so is my daily oatmeal. I think that is the most nutritious thing I am eating, so I hope it packs a punch.

Anyway, tomorrow or Wednesday I'll have a bigger update, as Tuesday morning I'll go for my NT scan. Depending on the results (they've already done the blood work so we'll know our odds right away), we may stop there, or I might have the CVS done in the afternoon. I'd really rather avoid invasive testing. But if there's anything uncertain or high risk in the results, we'll do it.

So if you have any prayers and/or positive healthy baby vibes to spare, please send them our way!

No comments:

Post a Comment