20 November 2010

My bump has a name

Yes, that's right. My sister texted me a few weeks ago and asked if I had a bump yet, but she typed "yet" as "yetttt" (in Textese) and it got auto-corrected on her iPhone as Gertrude (???), so the text read "Do you have a bump Gertrude"... so from then on that's what we started to call it.

So, now it is my pleasure to introduce to you Gertrude the Bump, making her internet debut at 13 weeks!


PS. I can pretty much hide my bump under baggy sweaters, and can still button my coat, so it will be a while before I can really use it as a Pregnancy Rewards card.

3 comments:

  1. Oh yay! So happy to finally see your bump aka Gertrude! Keep these bump pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was pretty surprised to see it's really there!

    ReplyDelete