22 September 2011

Update: Blog Shift

I know I haven't updated this blog in a while. That's not to say I haven't had oodles of things I wanted to jot down here; there just wasn't the time. But now that I am getting back into blogging, I've decided to shift tack a bit. I've created a new blog that focuses primarily on my son and life as a new mother -- yup, it's my "mommy blog." The blog is called "And Baby Makes Pi" and can be found here. I hope you'll stop by and check it out!

Ok... what's up for this blog? It's not dead yet. There are still things I may want to write about that I won't want to clutter my mommy blog with, notably thoughts about whether to go for baby #2 and some of the considerations that go along with that. And if we DO decide to TTC again, well, then, the game's afoot and I'll be blogging here about that. And there may be other mommy-related stuff I'd like to discuss that I don't need to share with family, etc. (as my other blog will be more public than this one). If there's one thing in my life that's a constant, it's that I'm always anxious about something, so I'll be sure to write about it here.

So please don't forget about this blog. I'll try to make sure to update it from time to time.

In the meantime, I hope your journeys are taking you everywhere you hoped they would, and I look forward to "seeing" you around here again soon!

Peace,
Kiki

2 comments:

  1. Please email me! I have a question about your blog! :)

    HeatherVonsj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please email me jrstevens@comcast.net

    I've been trying to reach you via The Bump

    ReplyDelete